Will Dish Every Carry FUEL TV??

mcdeeee

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 12, 2005
The ASP/WCT (Asso. Surfing Professionals/ World Championship Tour) will only be shown on Fox's Owned FUEL TV http://www.fuel.tv/
The last few years FSN carried it, now I'm S.O.L. :mad:
Please add this channel.

Maybe add it to RushHD???

Charlie, are you listening?

I agree, adding Fuel TV would add new dimension to niche TV; still waiting for a little RSN HD but

if you could combine pro surfing, with Hydroplane racing, add some pit stops, hula girls, a penality box for rule violations with sharks for excitment and sand dune seating with bbq grill action and now we are talking prime time.

I know to most of the US Surfing seems like a niche sport, kind of like Soccer/futobol.
But there are literally 5 million surfers in the US. Anywhere there is coastline, there are surfers. It's actually Austrailia's national sport. It shouldn't be too much to ask to brodcast the world championship tour. What's one more stupid SD channel anyways? Maybe Charlie could trade it for one of the shopping channels?????

mcdeeee said:
I know to most of the US Surfing seems like a niche sport, kind of like Soccer/futobol.
But there are literally 5 million surfers in the US. Anywhere there is coastline, there are surfers. It's actually Austrailia's national sport. It shouldn't be too much to ask to brodcast the world championship tour. What's one more stupid SD channel anyways? Maybe Charlie could trade it for one of the shopping channels?????

maybe all those surfers in and around the Rocky Mountains haven't been pushing for it lately! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)