Will DTV ever pick-up B-Mania?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gojira69

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2004
A couple days ago I got a phone call from DTV. I took their satisfaction survey. I gave them a pretty high rating mainly due to the dTiVo service.

I took the opportunity during the conversation to plug the B-Mania Network to the caller, not just when she solicited me for "suggestions". The thing is I think B-Mania would provide a better balance on DTV for those of us seeking more alternative programming.

But I'm wondering if B-Mania is even a viable entity anymore. I heard they were dropped by Adelphia in the LA area and I always thought Adelphia was their mainstay.

But the main reason I wonder about them is because I can't find out their status and what new markets, if any, they're coming to. One of their folks with whom I was communicating in the past has an e-mail address that's bouncing now. The other person has not responded to my queries so I assume their mailbox is dead too.

So, will DTV ever pick up B-Mania, is B-Mania on their way in, or like so many others (B-Movie Channel, 13th Street, etc.), are they doomed to flop?

Bob Burns
San Francisco
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/genre_channels/

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts