will I have to wait to upgrade to vip622

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gren25

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 25, 2004
tarheel state
Ok, I signed up to Dish@ the 942 upgrade with a lease last June,:confused: :confused: will I have to wait till then to upgrade to the 622 or will they let me do it in april thanks

Lease- less than year..

gren25 said:
Ok, I signed up to Dish@ the 942 upgrade with a lease last June,:confused: :confused: will I have to wait till then to upgrade to the 622 or will they let me do it in april thanks
That is going to be a good question and has a lot of people with 942s and less than a year with dish concerned. To date I have not seen an answer to your question anywhere. I'm sure that more details will be coming out in the future. In my opinion tho, I think that you may end up on the bottom of the stack (but 6 months ahead of others (June) on this one. I would be really surprised if there are 622 receivers available in quanitities to meet demand on 4/1. It just isn't going to happen. You could buy a 211 in the meantime to pick up the extra channels that are suppose to be available 2/1. I just ordered one today.
If things were perfectly fair, they would prioritize 622 releases to current customers starting with the first buyers of the 921 and working forward. That sure would start an uproar :D . Of course I only say this because my 921 will have it's second birthday this coming week:up . Gerry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts