Will Missed Program Show Again

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

geege

Original poster
Mar 11, 2007
I caught the last minute of today's (Mar.11) episode of Collective Intelligence on Treasure HD (channel 9473) It was about coins. How could one find if it was going to reair? I would like to Tivo it for my aunt. Thanks. geege

I first saw your post right before I did a quick search and posted my previous message. You can do a search of the 622s guide programming for the period it covers. Mine seems to be the next 8 days. You can get to the search by hitting the # button on the 622 remote, which is the bottom right button. Once you get to the search screen you can either pick a theme or just use all themes. If you pick a theme, you can narrow it down by using a sub-theme or use all sub-themes, and then it is very helpful to use keywords (by using either the on-screen keyboard or you can use the letters on the remote) for either titles or info which is selected at the top.

For instance, to search for your program, I used all themes and entered keywords Collective int which is the maximum amount of letters it let me enter and used the title selection at the top. It brought up a bunch of Collective Intelligence listings but I could see the one that said it was about coins in the program info.

I did not see the coin one showing again after the 11pm pacific time one in the next 8 days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts