Will programming change affect my current pricing?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

angiodan

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Cape Coral, Florida
Currently have AT180, HBO, and the E/W Locals and Superstations, which I am charged $11.99. I remember reading somewhere that Dish no longer offers this $12 price and charges $6 for each set.

I was going to switch to the Everything pak since I'll soon have a 942 along with my 921, and don't want to pay $10/mo in DVR fees, but I also don't want to be charged $18 for the locals/supers.

Thanks.

The $11.99 price is no longer available but is grandfathered for those who had it prior to elimination. I know any change in programming involving distant/locals/superstations can cause loss of the grandfathered price but don't know if a package change would cause the same. Hopefully someone who has braved this will chime in. :)

NightRyder

I changed from AT180 to AT120 and did loose the discount on the Superstations that were bundled with my locals. I asked while I was on the phone with the CSR if that would happen and she said no. After she made the package change I asked her to read what I was going to be charged and sure enough it had immediately changed the superstations to $5.99 from the bundled discount I had been receiving. While I was still on the phone I canceled the superstations to ensure I would not be charged a $5 downgrade twice.

So, if you downgrade, it looks like a definite.

For some reason, I can't try it out online, the only programming it lets me add is some international channels. The web site must be screwy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)