Will the World Baseball Classic be a bust?

Will the World Baseball Classic be a bust?

• Yes

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
a resounding YES!!

Hopefully ol Bud can chalk this one up to just plain stupididty. If a MLB'er gets injured and is out for a while...oh man...think of the backlash

Torii Hunter said it best.....World baseball Classic..."Stupid. Just plain stupid"

This could be a bust in the eyes of some US fans. But means much much more to the rest of the world. As long as the US team is winning there will be lots of interest. Injuries are part of the game, could be injured in a spring trainning game.

I will go out on a limb and say that our WBC team will do better than our USA Hockey team did in Italy.

Iceberg said:
a resounding YES!!
Torii Hunter said it best.....World baseball Classic..."Stupid. Just plain stupid"
Too bad Torii's not a team player, he's out for himself but thats just my oopinion
I think the WBC is a good thing and im excited, but with espn deportes being the biggest telecaster there
I think thats suicide in the us as majority of us population that has cable/sat dont have the spanish programming package

I wish MLBEI would show every single game of the WBC

I think its the wrong question. I think the question should be if its stupid or not. LOL I vote moronic. I cant believe any organization is sending pitchers to this thing to injure themselves before they are in shape to throw. :rolleyes:

BlackHitachi said:
I wont vote but will say to most Americans it will be a bust because there are three other teams that can beat us.

that is why i love the nfl. send the nfl europe champ and the canadian champs here to play our champs.

prediction, PAIN and the americans would dominate as you would never imagine.

dragon002 said:
that is why i love the nfl. send the nfl europe champ and the canadian champs here to play our 2005 champs.

prediction, PAIN and the americans would dominate as you would never imagine.

I edited your quote for you Dragon :D :D

When else do we get to see other great teams from other countries playing Pro baseball against other countries? I think its a good thing.