Will there be over 1000 channels?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sharpie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
I know that is ridiculous but last night for the first time I noticed that I can now input up to 4 digits on my samsung ts 360. I never been able to do that until last night. Is this old news and I am just now catching on to it? I entered some channel in the 2000's and it showed that it was a Directv channel but I could not receive it. Was does all this mean? Sorry, if this has already been discussed.

Sharpie, its funny you mention that, because my 360 did the same thing last night

Sharpie said:
I know that is ridiculous but last night for the first time I noticed that I can now input up to 4 digits on my samsung ts 360. I never been able to do that until last night. Is this old news and I am just now catching on to it? I entered some channel in the 2000's and it showed that it was a Directv channel but I could not receive it. Was does all this mean? Sorry, if this has already been discussed.

What you saw were feeds dedicated to Active functionality, and at least one is used for the DVR Plus, however, wrt Active, recently I noticed some of the channels in the thousands used for Active are now masked as Not Available.

It does not mean they plan on adding 1000+ channels.

I have an H-20-600. This morning channel 2029 was on the program guide for cricket ticket. That has never been there before. I wonder what is going on.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts