Will they drop the price on HD Box??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dnyce

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 28, 2004
Atlanta
I have Comcast right now and my wife is in love with On Demand. I am too to be honest. There is no way I can convince her to change to D*. BUT I might be able to swing an HD box just for the big screen. I'm holding out until they have a really good special on a HD Box for a new customer. $199 is OK but I had Voom and now Comcast. I'm not used to paying for HD boxes. Any guess or insider info about when D* will come down on their HD box? Or have a rental plan?

That's exactly what I'm hoping for...

My wife and I have had Comcast HD for the past 15 months and I would love to switch to DirecTV, but there's no way I can convince her that we'd save money by paying $199 upfront for a box. She's a much bigger fan of slowing giving away our money to Comcast at $10 per month for the HD box...

If DirecTV offers up an HD box for $99 or less, I'll be a customer within minutes...

andygradel said:
My wife and I have had Comcast HD for the past 15 months and I would love to switch to DirecTV, but there's no way I can convince her that we'd save money by paying $199 upfront for a box. She's a much bigger fan of slowing giving away our money to Comcast at $10 per month for the HD box...

If DirecTV offers up an HD box for $99 or less, I'll be a customer within minutes...

Did you try calling Directv and telling them exactly that?

If it fails on the first one, call back and try another one, you never know.

i just called D*and purchased a new HD receiver to be installed friday for 99.00 but that was after telling the csr that i had been a long term customer with account in goodstanding.the first csr wanted to charge me the normal 249.00 good thing i called back because they had put my install and purchase in someone elses account.glad i didn't miss a whole day's work waiting on the installer.just my 2 cents worth, good luck

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts