Will VOOM add new SD or HD channels on 3/05?

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Ok here it is... Will VOOM add channels on 3/05? Yes or No. Three weeks away and 3/05 is not too late. For a service that was (or is depending how you want to look at it) on the verge of going dark, that will be a bold move.

I think that they will find a way to add something by the end of March. As for all of the channels they say they will add, I suspect that may not happen all at once. And from what I read on this forum, I don't think many of us will be able to get them right away because it sure sounds like we will need new dishes installed. That will take longer to pull off.

- jame

3/05? That would be great! It's my birthday!

I think they should fix the current channels before they expand into more programming. There are still HD channels that are soft and/or skeeter ridden and the red sparklies still haunt some SD channels.

I voted No. I just think things are too crazy right now for the addition of new ch's. If new ch's are on the horizon....they will be delayed. Remember the DVR is coming also. Lots of stuff going on.

DarrellP said:
I think they should fix the current channels before they expand into more programming. There are still HD channels that are soft and/or skeeter ridden and the red sparklies still haunt some SD channels.

Do you have the skeeter noice on channel 700, also? Just wondering about that.

MarcelV said:
Do you have the skeeter noice on channel 700, also? Just wondering about that.
Oh please! Not again! Not here!
DarrellP has enough threads about that aready! :D

Not trolling, asking a real question, I thought Rainbow-1 was pretty full, and I know about the other bird, but no one can 'see' it yet, so if they add all these channels, where is the upgrade to see both birds ( and no, I do not think the sale will go forward with E*, the FCC likes to say no to E* because Charlie has too big of a mouth ).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts