Wilt....what up with the NFL HD channel 311?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Madtown HD Junkie

Occasional Supreme Being
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 3, 2004
Madison, WI
This is my first forray into Wilt's domain but I want to know what is up with the NFL HD feed. I have been told Aug. 1st, Aug. 15th, Sep. 1st, and now, "we have no plans to add it at this time." Unacceptable. I am foregoing DTV's ST for Voom because I can still get some games via OTA or ESPN HD or MNF. But I can not stand being lied to or yanked along(OLYMPICS COME TO MIND). Are you guys at voom going to add this or not. IF you are when? I am PD through Sep. 25th. ty for your time

Wilt doesn't respond anymore on this forum, as far as I can tell.

NFL Voom HD is on the PG through Zap2it, I still see only Game of the Week, NFL Network made it seem like they'd have actual replayed games in HD...I think NFL Network doesn't have their act together either.

Last year NFL Network played back the game of the week on Wednesday night in HD. Haven't heard of their plans this year; just rumours so I don't know what your are referencing. Could you be more specific?

Does anyone know if NFL network is on DishNet/DirecTV?

That is BS that this channel has been listed all year long until Football season then disappears.

The only thing on NFL voom so far is a condensed game of the week in HD. You can find it on the voom tv schedule and at the NFL Network web site. There is a showing Wed. night at 9 so you might want to check it out. Its certainly not quite what everyone was hoping for from NFL Voom.

Hoopnoop said:
The only thing on NFL voom so far is a condensed game of the week in HD. You can find it on the voom tv schedule and at the NFL Network web site. There is a showing Wed. night at 9 so you might want to check it out. Its certainly not quite what everyone was hoping for from NFL Voom.

Is this on channel 312 or 311?

I was talking about 311 as 312 is the NFL Network SD broadcast. What appears to be happening as far as I can tell is that NFL network is broadcasting a condensed version of the NFL game of the week in HD on Wed. night at 7 along with a few other times. Thus, Voom is showing the SD version on channel 312 and the HD version on 311. I assume that as the NFL Network adds HD content that Voom's 311 will broadcast it.

Check the other link on this in the programming section. There are apparently problems getting the NFL HD feed but they may have been corrected. I will check at the next scheduled showing of the game of the week on 311 to see if its been corrected.

As far as I can tell there is no NFL-HD on Dish or DirecTV. Rumour is that it is on Comcast Cable. Don't know if this is true or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)