Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
The great folks at Sadoun Satellite Sales are helping us celebrate our recent forum changes by giving us a Fortec Mercury II Free To Air Receiver to one lucky SatellieGuys Member!

The Fortec Mercury II was the HOT ITEM at the recent SatelliteExpo in Atlanta, GA!

These exciting new receivers will be available starting on May 20th from Sadoun Satellite Sales for only $179

To enter to win just reply to this thread telling us why you want a Fortech Mercury II recevier from Sadoun. Your reply can be as long or as short as you want. Deadline for enteries is May 14th and we will pick a winner at Random sometime on May 15th.

Unfortunately SatelliteGuys staff are not eligible to win.

SatelliteGuys would like to thank Sadoun Satellite Sales for being a proud SatelliteGuys Proud Gold Sponsor over the past year.

Last edited:
I would LOVE to wind a receiver from Saduon! I actually "need" the receiver to "feed" my addiction! I am addicted to gadgets! I PROMISE it will go to good use! I will set it up in my wife's home office for her to watch or in my duaghters room for her. Thanks!

I want a Fortech Mercury II recevier from Sadoun because they are a wonderful sponsor, I've bought stuff from them before, always good products and service. Right now I'm stuck with a Microyal unit that does NOT have the blind scan feature, so I end up spending all my free time at lyngsat and other places finding out what transponders have changed and manually setting them up. This unit would free me up to actually watch something occasionally.

I would like to be entered to win the mercury II receiver because I like new toys, but also this would enable me to pick up some of the programming I can't with dish network now, like Spirit TV that was just dropped(satellite problems) from SkyAngel...

I would like to enter for the Fortec Mercury II.

I have a dish, and LNB that would love to be hooked up to this receiver so I can get back into FTA.

iafirebuff said:
I would LOVE to wind a receiver from Saduon! I actually "need" the receiver to "feed" my addiction! I am addicted to gadgets! I PROMISE it will go to good use! I will set it up in my wife's home office for her to watch or in my duaghters room for her. Thanks!

I too would love to wind one

I have to say that Sadoun always are contributing something to this forum in the way of givaways or advice.
i too would like to throw my hat in the ring for a chance to win that Fortec Mercury II FTA receiver.

Dave

I would like to have my own reciever to play with leaving the main receiver for my wife to enjoy IA5!

It would be nice to have one of these new Fortec Mercury 11 receivers as I am just getting started with the FTA receiption here in Chile ( I hope is possible). I am new at this and would appreciate all the help getting started with FTA in Concepcion, Chile. So please, I would like to enter, TOM

I would love to win a fortec mercury II FTA receiver simply because I love searching for FTA ch's with the newest equipment possible. I am addicted to any and all electronics and would love to try this new receiver out. I'm hoping to put a couple of more dishes on my roof very soon!!! My wife has given me a choice...."it's me or the electronics".....I hope she doesn't make me choose!!!
I also would like to thank the sponser Sadoun for making this possible.

Last edited:
I would like to be able to say that I have actually won something in my lifetime...I've entered into several sweepstakes/drawings over the years,but,haven't had any luck/success yet. :) Other than that,I think it would be very nice to have some new electronic equipment to experiment with... :hungry: :)

I want a Fortech Mercury II recevier from Sadoun so I can jump into the world of FTA.

I would love to win a Fortec Mercury II receiver from my Favorite gold sponser at Satelliteguys.us.

The Fortec line is just getting better and better. Component video and Blind Scan are the features that are most attractive to me.

Thanks Sadoun!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts