Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We here at SatelliteGuys.US are celebrating the addition of our new Glorystar forum. To celebrate the grand opening of this new forum, the good folks from Glorystar have donated a complete Glorystar setup for us to giveaway!

The Glorystar Christain Satellite System includes everything you need to enjoy the Glorystar Service in your own home, including a Fortec Mercury II receiver, dish and more!

CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS OF THIS SYSTEM!

This contest is open to ALL and the good folks from Glorystar willl even pay for shipping the unit anywhere in the USA, Canada or Mexico!

Entering is easy, get creative and welcome Glorystar to SatelliteGuys in this thread. Have fun with your welcome!

The winner will be picked at random on Friday, April 27th. Please only one entry per member.

Our thanks again to the folks from Glorystar for making this giveaway posible!

Welcome GloryStar...what a great company

This is a great package to win. Hope your company has great success. Welcome to the satellite guys site. The satellite guys are great people and so helpful.

welcome to satelliteguys, glorystar!! this is indeed a great addition to the satellite community. and i love the fact, you're offering so many channels out of the box. i'm sure this will translate to a diverse selection of christian programming than what is currently offered from other providers.

a great big welcome aboard!!!

Welcome to Satelliteguys Glorystar!! :welcome

We're GLAD you guys are here!! It gives a bright touch to our community. :)

Welcome Glorystar! :clap @party

I pray :bow that I will win a new system to keep the :dev away.

:luvlove:

Welcome GloryStar!​

Sounds like a great idea for a forum too.

Man, been a long time since I did latin, but figured it's a bit fitting so here it goes

Exspectata ut Satelliteguys. EGO sum laetus vos es hic.

Edit:
I think I really botched that, oh well it was from memory. Anyways, welcome I'm glad you are here.

Last edited:
While winning would be a nice surprise, what I really want to do is welcome the Glorystar folks to SatelliteGuys! I like your approach to Christian programming via FTA with the convenience of channel updates. Great idea!!!

Cheers,
Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)