WIN AN Invacom SNH-031 LNBF * LAST CHANCE *

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

PSB

On vacation
Original poster
Nov 5, 2003
May Daze Give-Awazes
Enter to win one of 4 Invacom LNBFs!!!
Promotional give-away sponsored by PSB Satellite and DMS International
We will be giving away an Invacom SNH-031 - 0.3dB LNBF every Sunday in May starting on May 13th through June 3rd.
To enter, just submit a picture of your current satellite dish set-up and a short plea explaining why you deserve to have a NEW, "BEST IN THE WORLD" Invacom LNBF. Post your submission on satelliteguys.us for the world to see. Only the winner is eliminated each week so the longer it goes the more people you will be competing with. Starting today you have a chance to win one of four SNH-031 Invacom LNBFs totally free.

How will we decide the winners? Each submission will be numbered then scored by the staff of DMS International. When the winner is picked, the number will be matched to the submittee and we will know the winner.
Winners will be announced the following week and will be contacted by email. DEALERS and Previous winners are not eligible. Since satelliteguys.us is only hosting this contest I think that it is fair for the staff of satelliteguys.us to enter this contest. On the other hand, no staff from DMS International may enter. The LNBFs will be shipped from DMS International. Winners must give their permission to allow us to use their submission on http://www.dmsiusa.com and http://www.invacom.net . See us at Satellite Expo 2005.

Here's a contest hint: We like positive, funny stuff.
Winners will be picked on:
May 13
May 20
May 27
June 3
Entries should be submitted to maydaze@invacom.net and posted in this thread here on satelliteguys.us.

Thanks to Scott and SatelliteGuys.US for letting us run this giveaway :usa

http://invacom.net/products/snh031.htm

Attachments

• snh-wlrg.jpg
    snh-wlrg.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 234
  • Pict0007.JPG
    Pict0007.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 223
I feel I deserve a Invacom because I feel the pictures speak for themselves. What started as a crazy idea to get a couple radio stations on Nimiq1 turned into a full scale FTA setup

-3 FTA dishes (6 total)
-4 receivers (all LEGAL) :)
-countless feet of cables
-numerous switches

I have a .6 and a .5 LNB that I am using right now, but I like the oddball feeds. I feel with a .3 that would help me succeed in finding the oddball news feeds and hockey games :) (and also make me climb on the roof which I just love doing)

(and if I don't win, I will eat your children) :D:D

Last edited:
someone once told me that good guys always win... i know i am a realy good guy.. and i sure have paid my dues. i think this time might be the time that i win something or something is given to me instead of giving to everyone else..

something in my heart ( or was that what i ate for lunch ) Say "Enter the contest.. you might just win..."

Besides that i dont have a lot and i dont every ask for much..

IF I dont win one of the best lnbs in the world i may be forced to eat iceberg!!!

Attachments

• PHTO0036.JPG
    PHTO0036.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 300
  • PHTO0037.JPG
    PHTO0037.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 291
Desperate Tube Viewer

I'm a desperate FTA viewer who needs a lower noise lnb to satisfy my craving. If I don't win the worldbest LNB, I will forever be a lost soul with no will to keep my Future Televison Addiction going. Yes, I am now out of the closet and proud to be a FTA'er.

Attachments

• Dish setup.JPG
    Dish setup.JPG
    402.2 KB · Views: 296
An Invacom LNB would be so sweet.

I'd definitely benefit from the use of an Invacom LNB, the LNB I have at the moment is the weakest link in my system, I picked it up from a guy who "knew a guy" and is built by Loss-King.

Notice the shoddy workmanship on my current LNB, it's only been on my dish for a matter of hours and its already falling apart, the F connector is hanging on for dear life:

invacom1.jpg

The throat on this thing is mis-shapen, it's a non-standard size and starts to collapse when the holder is tightened down.
How any signal manages to get through is beyond me:

invacom2.jpg

And finally the noise figure.
At 12dB the only thing I can pick up with this abomination of an LNB is a bad headache when it starts to melt in the 90 degree heat (Those fumes are a killer)

invacom3.jpg

An LNB with a noise figure of 0.3dB would be icing on the cake.
It may even go part way in showing my wife I'm not a complete loon for spending most of the morning ruining her best kitchen knife and getting through a large box of Band-Aid.

No fancy reason - no fancy pictures - I am a newbie with two receivers and two dishes, a motorized one and a fixed one - only reason I should be chosen is that May is my birthday month and winging this king of LNBs would help me a great deal get through my mid life crisis!!

THis is the results I got on an installation month ago for G3R ku.

Track the satellite by using a 0.5 dB regular LNBF from DMSI, search the whole satellite that came out only the CCTV4 packet, replaced with the 0.3 universal LNBF from invacom, search the whole sat, there two extra frequencies came up and one of that actually showing picture at that time. I forgot what its about. BUt since then, I really like this LNBF and its come with a 5 years warranty, the best one in the market for now. Highly recommend this to any customer.

If anyone can come up a meter can use on universal LNBF, its a great help to the installer.

Well, here I am, sitting atop my new owner's roof. Not really doing too much, just laying out, catching some rays, and baking in the hot southern sun. Why is a once-indispensable professional dish like myself now so useless, you ask?

Look at this. I'm as blind as a BAT! When my new owner saved me from retirement in a nice, air-conditioned storeroom, he neglected to take into account my healthcare needs. Back in the good ol' days, I was proudly mounted to a broadcast facility, fulfilling my purpose in life. Now, I'll be lucky beyond my years if my owner shells out $20 for one of those cheap, high noise, low gain LNBFs. HAH, you think he can afford it? Oh, he'll probably set me up from the change he has left over after lunch.

What I REALLY need is to stand proud once more, with the sight of a hawk and the abilities of the ol' pro that I am. What I REALLY need is the BEST low noise, high gain LNBF in the WORLD.

What I REALLY need is an INVACOM. Any dish worth its weight knows of the legendary quality Invacom offers.

I might as well keep dreaming, because my new owner seems to be... well, for lack of a better word... STINGY. Sure, he'll pick ME out of the crowd and then he'll waste my talents with a mediocre LNBF.

Hey! Maybe you can help me! I hear tell of this May Daze Invacom giveaway being held by DMS International, PSB Satellite, and Invacom. Maybe *I* could submit my story and it will fall on understanding ears! If my owner would see how well I can perform with an Invacom LNBF, he'll surely realize that Invacom is miles above the rest.

So PLEASE help me to once again live up to my potential, and show my owner just how great I can be when teamed up with the very BEST!

How did I find out about this contest while sitting around back on the roof without the ability to see? Tricks of my trade :) Remember, I'm an ol' pro!

Tron

Attachments

• satpic3.jpg
    satpic3.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 222
  • satpic2.jpg
    satpic2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 196
  • satpic1.jpg
    satpic1.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 233
I asked Pete this last night on the phone and maybe it can be clarified here.

It says the winners will be picked on Sunday, but the dates above are Friday's

What days are they being picked???????

Same here Scott, I would LOVE to win "The BEST LNBF in the world" But I want the members to have a great chance to win one, plus I already have one :smug

May the best man win :yes

I'm still very thankful for the best satellite forum on the net and the Fortecstar Ultra that I won at last year's Christmas party!!!!!

Mike! You can have a go at this contest! We thought it was only fair to exclude members who have already won an Invacom LNBF, so you are good to enter!

Good Luck!

Why,why,why should I win a new Invacom LNB? I love the hobby of being a FTAer, but at present I'm stranded on IA5(Only vertical at that). G10 is all but a memory since my measly Primestar lnb can't get enough of a signal quality to get the Equity channels any more. Oh I would love to draw in all of the lovely signals that are being beamed down from above. I can only hope that you will take pity on me so that not only the other satellites dishes I own, but my own children will not be ashamed of me and my lacking dish farm. Maybe now I finally will be able to contact the aliens that my wife is always accusing me of. (P.S. Iceberg please don't eat my childern!!! )

Attachments

• LNB 005.jpg
    LNB 005.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 259
  • LNB 006.jpg
    LNB 006.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 240
Hope to win the Invacom SNH-031 - 0.3dB LNBF

My name is George Lam. I would like to enter to win for this Give-Awazes. I wish I could win this best Invacom SNH-031 - 0.3dB LNBF in the market today. I don't know how to post my photo setup here but try anyway.

gong

Attachments

• Gong_DishSetup.JPG
    Gong_DishSetup.JPG
    463.9 KB · Views: 183
Hope to win the Invacom SNH-031 - 0.3dB LNBF

My name is George Lam. I would like to enter to win for this Give-Awazes. I wish I could win this best Invacom SNH-031 - 0.3dB LNBF in the market today. I finally found how to post a photo here.

gong

Attachments

• Gong_DishSetup.JPG
    Gong_DishSetup.JPG
    463.9 KB · Views: 256
Help Save The Universe!!!

I need help!!!!! Darth Vader cut my LNBF off with his light saber because I was monitoring signals from the Death Star. I was going to send the plans to the Rebel Alliance, so they could destroy the Death Star. Darth Vader found that the signal was being monitored from my house. I contacted the Rebel Alliance but they don't have enough money to replace my LNBF. I desperately need the Invacom to replace my LNBF to finish downloading the plans of the Death Star. Please help me save the universe :shocked

Attachments

• P5130004.jpg
    P5130004.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 214
Attached is my recently setup motorized PrimeStar dish for FTA. I'm loving every minute of my FTA experience. I'd like to win a new Invacom SNH-031 #1 to improve my FTA experience and #2 - give me an excuse to put up another dish and drive my Fiance insane :) .

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)