Windows Phone 8

Jevrock

Oct 5, 2010
Seattle
I started the Windows phone 7 Thread 2 years ago and there is yet to be a Dishpointer app. I recently purchased a Lumia 920 Windows phone 8 and I'm seriously hoping Dishpointer is planning an App for my phone now that Iphone, Android and Windows phone share a common code. It will be so easy to port this app to the windows phone platform. Please take my money!!! I work for Directv and this app would make my life so much easier :) Please consider making this app available to us Windows Phone 8 users. Thanks

Geronimo

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
Do they really sharea common code? I thought that WP 8 shared some code with Windows 8 but was unaware of any such situation with the other mobile platforms.

Last edited:

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
Do they really sharea common code? I thought that WP 8 shared some code with Windows 8 but was unaware of any such situation with the other mobile platforms.
Windows phone 8 and windows 8 share a lot that would make it very easy porting a windows 8 app to windows phone 8 or vice versa but I am not aware of anything between the big 3 phone systems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)