Windows Phone's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Many companies planning Windows Phone, Windows 8 enterprise apps
An awfully slanted article given that half of the contenders are only in the planning stages and that seems to be based largely on Blackberry doing poorly and Android not doing anything interesting.

Look ma, only a year behind Android.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.x

Yes Android been out longer but Overall product I think Windows Phones are just as good it will come down to what folks want to use. The only thing that Android has on everyone is Apps but that only because they are into the open community idea and are more relaxed on what they allow in. To where Apple and Microsoft just don't allow everything in and have just a different type of process. So it's just the way the 3 decided to do things in end folks have to choose what they want.

Yes Android been out longer but Overall product I think Windows Phones are just as good it will come down to what folks want to use. The only thing that Android has on everyone is Apps but that only because they are into the open community idea and are more relaxed on what they allow in. To where Apple and Microsoft just don't allow everything in and have just a different type of process. So it's just the way the 3 decided to do things in end folks have to choose what they want.

There's nothing wrong with quality Open Source software. There are many things right --- like:
  • Updates can be pushed out faster
  • End users can look at the code and if proficient in the programming language they can determine threats for themselves.

There are plenty of "stupid" apps to select on every platform. Lest ye forget, Apple approved all the fart apps in the app store.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

There's nothing wrong with quality Open Source software. There are many things right --- like:
  • Updates can be pushed out faster
  • End users can look at the code and if proficient in the programming language they can determine threats for themselves.

There are plenty of "stupid" apps to select on every platform. Lest ye forget, Apple approved all the fart apps in the app store.

Yeah the Apps seem to be about the same on all the platforms for the most part some still have to be updated to be about the same as others but they seem to be getting there.

Questions begged:

1. How did Microsoft not see 1080+ phones coming?

2. What other disciplines of Windows Phone 8 have arbitrary limitations?

Limits should be determined by hardware capability, not the OS.

harshness:

And some wonder why the market is ambivalent towards Microsoft.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.x

Most cases like I have always said the so called analysts are clueless.

This explains investment firms downgrading MS to sell, among them Goldman Sachs. I suppose you'd call them clueless too.

Well just because they tell you sell does not mean they are right they could be wrong in the end they only now as much as the other guy. So people have to make up their own minds. Facebook another example as well many said buy into as well but it was a bust instead so no one truly never knows how things will turn out.

And some wonder why the market is ambivalent towards Microsoft.
The only people/organizations that I know that aren't willing to acknowledge the truth about Microsoft are those who have invested thousands of dollars in various Microsoft certifications. Microsoft has made a lot more money off of them than they'll ever make off of me.

Cisco is another such company that is built largely on hot air.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)