Winegard Mast Size

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dishMIKE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 11, 2003
Hillsdale,MI
Would a base bracket from a Dish 500 mast fit the mast size of the Winegard 76cm? I already have it where I would like to position my FTA set up and are hoping not to have to put any more holes in my roof. Thanks, Mike

Diameter of mast will be the same so that should slip right on, I posted a picture of a 30" dish I will see if I can find it, maybe it will give you a better idea, of how much lower it will be.

Here it is : ) This dish is 30"

Attachments

• Pict0005.JPG
    Pict0005.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 183
dish stand

Hi Pete,

I noticed that your picture shows a four leg stand for your dish setup. Do you sell these stands or did you make it yourself?

Thanks.

MrM

I don't sell them but they do sell small tripods that may work just like the stands I use, the stand is just a Fan base, I pick them up and use them to display satellite dish, the pole diameter is the exact same as the mount 1 11/16" or 1 5/8" : ) They are pretty stable I don't know why people in apartment do not use this method : ) I have two or three of them! They work good at ground level, and I use them now and again for a temporary location!

The Dish Network Dish500 masts will work (I used one for a while)

It really depends on where you are too. I'm in MN and my mast was pointed in so when I got to G11, T6 & G3 (at 91,93 & 95) the arm of the dish was resting on the mast.....couldnt put a motor on it :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)