Wireless Joey

ChristianPVCK

Original poster
Dec 7, 2020
Kearney
We have 2 instances of the following. We have a wireless joey feeding HDMI to the tv next to it, we also are mirroring to another tv in a different room, by using composite cables into a Ch#3/4 modulator. Both scenarios the customer powers on the tv in the office (wireless joey with mod.) and the tv in the kitchen powers on as well (the mirrored tv). I understand that pressing the power button on the 54.0 will power on the wireless joey, but how is the tv "set" in a different room actually powering itself on? What are we missing? thanks

We have 2 instances of the following. We have a wireless joey feeding HDMI to the tv next to it, we also are mirroring to another tv in a different room, by using composite cables into a Ch#3/4 modulator. Both scenarios the customer powers on the tv in the office (wireless joey with mod.) and the tv in the kitchen powers on as well (the mirrored tv). I understand that pressing the power button on the 54.0 will power on the wireless joey, but how is the tv "set" in a different room actually powering itself on? What are we missing? thanks
Depending on the age/brand of TV, it may turn on when it senses any signal coming to it. My Samsung 4KTV does that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts