WKRP in Cincinnati coming out on Dvd finally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the funniest shows of all time, IMNSHO. There are alof of copyright issues apparently. I remember when it was in reruns that they substituted another song for Elton John's Tiny Dancer. WKRP had one of the best lines I have ever heard. "As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!" :D :D

One of the funniest shows of all time, IMNSHO. There are alof of copyright issues apparently. I remember when it was in reruns that they substituted another song for Elton John's Tiny Dancer. WKRP had one of the best lines I have ever heard. "As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!" :D :D
That was one of the funniest episodes of TV that I can remember :D

I hope the substitution was not for the lines spoken by the would-be Soviet defector to Bailey. If I remember correctly, that episode then ended with the song playing.

And speaking of Bailey and Jennifer...another Ginger/Mary Ann duo. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)