Not open for further replies.

steve615

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 6, 2006
TN
From www.videoeta.com Every brunette in Hollywood seems to be rumored to don the bullet-repelling bracelets.A film based on the DC Comics character is being put together by mega-producer Joel Silver for Warner Bros. Let's quickly run through just a few of the names that have been mentioned during the past year or so of Wonder Woman casting speculation:Sandra Bullock,Kate Beckinsale,Catherine Zeta-Jones,Michelle Monaghan,Jessica Biel,Monica Belluci,Evangeline Lilly,Jennifer Connelly,Eliza Dushku,Alexa Davalos,Mischa Barton,Katie Holmes,Katherine Heigl,Lindsay Lohan,Rachel McAdams.Whew!The film is in the capable hands of writer-director Joss Whedon.Whedon knows a thing or two about powerful leading ladies.Just look at his first claim to fame,Buffy The Vampire Slayer.Even Buffy herself,Sarah Michelle Gellar has been mentioned for the part.Since Warner Bros. is the putting the big money up for the film,they have the biggest say,it seems.And if their investment in an unknown Brandon Routh pays off for the upcoming Superman Returns,they may do the same for WW.There is also mention of Lynda Carter,the original WW,getting a cameo nod in the movie.

Lynda Carter should pay the Queen mother of the new Diana - Wonder Woman. She would be perfect. I don't want to see her as a brief cameo as a back ground extra.

If whedon is running it I would bet it goes to Eliza Dushku or someone else he has worked with in the past.

In my opinion, whoever takes on this role needs to be buxom. So it'd rule out barton, gellar, dushku, lilly, holmes.

Beckinsale might be a good fit since she's a brunette, fairly bosomy and accustomed to action movies via Underworld series.

jollygrunt said:
In my opinion, whoever takes on this role needs to be buxom. So it'd rule out barton, gellar, dushku, lilly, holmes.

Beckinsale might be a good fit since she's a brunette, fairly bosomy and accustomed to action movies via Underworld series.

An other vote for someone that has big thingies. LOL

Sandra Bullock,, her or Kelly Le Brock, man id eat the corn out of their cr*p.

and i prefer blondes or redheads!!!!

If it's gonna be a multi movie franchise, a la "spiderman" or "xmen", then shouldn't they cast someone fairly young, mid 20's to early 30's, so that she could age naturally through the series. Cause if it's gonna be anything like "spiderman", these movies will come around once every 3 years or so depending on the success of the 1st one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts