Woot! DTV T2 Techs will be newbs!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Angerphile said:
DirecTV is bringing at least SOME of their Tier 2 and Mainbank calls to a new Call Center.
I guess you have to be a Directv call center employee for your post to make sense. It seems to be made up of internal acronyms. :)

Sounds like multiple centers/companies competing for the business, competition is a good thing. As for the poster, looks like someone starving for attention with the 'omg im in the know' type posts.

Woot originated as a hacker term for root (or administrative) access to a computer. However, with the term as coincides with the gamer term, "w00t".

"w00t" was originally an trunicated expression common among players of Dungeons and Dragons tabletop role-playing game for "Wow, loot!" Thus the term passed into the net-culture where it thrived in video game communities and lost its original meaning and is used simply as a term of excitement.

"I defeated the dark sorcerer! Woot!"

"woot! i r teh flagmastar!" (Think Tribes)

"Woot, I pwnzed this dude's boxen!'

are ANY of you former HSP techs?

what #s do you call to get d*???????????????

a REAL tech has the hotline # that answers on THE SECOND RING

the ONLY csr that are directv employees are at colorado or boise(the old primestar center) ALL other csr at georgia, texas , utah or arizona are OUTSOURCRD csr's

if you ever had a real technician position with directv, yould know all of this

go steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the drive for five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one for the thumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angerphile said:
Well... It's official...

DTV Tier 2 techs will have a LOT of new blood now that Mainbank(Std CS) and Tier 2 will be shipped to another company! Woot. The company currently has Tier 1 (Which is more like 1.5 since they can order parts/do service calls)...

Anyhow... Won't this be fun... Bunch of fresh Tier 2 techs out of the classroom taking these calls! ^_^

~
This person does not know what his talking about. :no

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)