FREE Working 10 ft C band

K

KOSMO

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 19, 2012
Taylors,SC
Ok that used to be C Band Satellite company out of Calif that had some of the best prices on Dishes and IRD's about half the prices of Skyvision used to love those guys...
I have a 10' mesh button hook that works fine. Still assembled not on the pole. Free. Must pickup. 29687 ZIP.

Reactions: c-spand
K

KOSMO

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 19, 2012
Taylors,SC
Hi
Looking for solid or mesh 10ft or bigger perfer Florida area or reasonable shipping

Thanks
Clayton
I have a 10' mesh button hook that works fine. Still assembled not on the pole. Free. Must pickup. 29687 ZIP.

KE4EST

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Comptech, this should be almost next door to you. ??

Comptech

Comptech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 26, 2006
Travelers Rest SC
Yep know the seller, good dish. I live in a forest,no room for another one. A few years ago had a 10 and a 12 footer along with my 1.8 Ku. Now just the 10 and the 1.8. Trees are full, best I can get it 87W to 113W.
Appreciate the heads up, but unless I put it o a 30 foot pole it would do me no good. My south view sucks, winter not so bad, can make it to 125 west. Now if the put all the sats at the North pole I would be uptown!

primestar31

primestar31

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Beta Omicron Delta III
Do you know any tree droppers that are cheap. I will pay them and put them up for a weekend and pay them.
Terrain is about 60 degrees downhill.
I used to have a 'tree-climber drop pieces from the top down' guy that did it fairly cheap, BUT, I had to do ALL cleanup. The cleanup is typically the majority of the cost. IF you have a nearby woods where you can chuck the wood, OR, put a "FREE WOOD" sign up and post it in your local Facebook group, they'll typically come and remove it for you. Especially if it's hardwood.

A couple weeks ago, I got some guys that were cutting down trees at my neighbors house, to drop a 7-stalk 30' maple tree for me, and only charged me $50 CASH. I just asked, and they went for it. I'm betting they had a VERY good lunch that day. That tree apparently was the majority cause of my multipath on my antenna.