World Cup 2006 LIVE!

Purogamer said:
^ Big Hucking Chickennnnnn =)>

They could go either way, which is why it's so great. You're right about germany/argentina, on paper at least, having potential to be one of the most exciting matches in a long long time.
I'm taking Friday and Monday off from work for a long holiday weekend, and I can't wait until Friday to watch the games!

These last two days without the world cup have been pretty boring for me with only the NBA draft peaking my interest.

I'm looking forward to the semifinals starting tomorrow.

You mean TODAY!!! WHOOOO

10:55am can't get here soon enough, god I hope that game is just half as good as it could be, i'll be more than happy...

Well if they'd stay upright for more than 30 seconds at a time it would be a lot better...I haven't seen this much lying down & faking it since prom night...

>rimshot<

Sean Mota said:
Very dissapointing about the Argentina team. Now more than ever I want the Germans to be taken down. :D

Same feeling here. I was a little sad for the Argentinians. I now want Italy to win so they can beat the Germans. If not, Brasil will take care of them.

The Italians have this one in the bank 3-0 with 20min left in regulation. We are all set for the Germans vs the Italians on Tuesday. Ukraine looks very lost and you almost wished that the Netherlands would have advanced better.

The fix is on!!! FIFA want the Championship game to be Brazil vs. Germany in the baddest way!!! There is NO WAY, the way these refs have been, that this was going to be a all South American championship. It is so disappointing the way the ref have been the story of the tournament and not the play on the field. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to see the worlds best team in the Championship(Brazil), but some of the yellow/red cards have been SOO excessive...terrible and disappointing.

Brazil vs. Germany is the obvious matchup anyways, and what's the sudden german hate anyways? I'm glad those cheating lying argentinians finally got theirs. After the game they were total poor losers, crying, it was pathetic...Good Riddance...

I had a bottle of Argentinian wine yesterday, but it didn't help Argentina... :D
Anyway... back to the Portugal-England match. Watching it live now. Good game so far!

brainiac said:
Sat: England vs. Portugal - Portugal. Yet another disappointment for the Three Lions. Could be different if Cristiano Ronaldo doesn't play.
Hothead Wayne Rooney doesn't fail to disappoint, and England does indeed lose another heartbreaker. 2-1 in my picks.

Last edited:
Do you think C. Ronaldo will be able to go back to Man. United after egging on the ref and getting Rooney sent off as well as dealing the killing blow to England's WC dream?

jollygrunt said:
Do you think C. Ronaldo will be able to go back to Man. United after egging on the ref and getting Rooney sent off as well as dealing the killing blow to England's WC dream?
It's sure gonna be very interesting to find out. We only have to wait until August to find out how that dynamic will work out.:D

Wow!!!
Brazil and England are kicked out! Zidan's retirement is postponed!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts