World Cup 2006 LIVE!

dimi1963 said:
Ciao Caio Brasile.... Next Germany... I predict that the filnal is going to be between Italy and Portugal....

I was hoping a Portugal vs Brazil....but now, I am hoping for an Italia vs Portugal...see my favorite player....in could be his last World Cup, Luis Figo....

My beloved Brazil team is now gone... :river Portugal is in which is quite a pleasant surprise :D Now we need the Germans out and it will be a dream... :D

Back to World Cup! It's Italy-Germany today. Should be an interesting match.

What a beautiful goal!!! And what a dramatic ending!!! Wow!

now THAT was a great game!! And I found Andres Cantor on Radio Caracol...so I saw it in HD...and heard Andres....it was absolutely AWESOME.....Let's go Portugal!!!

For those who are not familiar with Andres Cantor....he is THE game that made screaming "GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!"
famous on the spanish stations.....

jollygrunt said:
If he'd been working for Univision, I'd be watching them instead of ESPN/ABC.

I think it was here or some where else...Telemundo basically stole Andres from Univision but the morons FORGOT to secure the rights to the World Cup, so to me,
he is being WASTED at Telemundo and they paid a TON of money for nothing because I don't think they even have any futbol....just for the simple fact that they took him from Univision.

Germany is out.... my dream became a reality :D On a serious note, what a match; what a game; it was unbealiveable; it was unprecedented. The two goals in less than 3 minutes was breathtaking. I had the ESPN HD video but had the univision audio. The ESPN HD audio/comentators stinck. There is no emotion on them. However, on Univision the audio/comentators were quite different. I replayed three to four times just to listen the audio of the two goals on Univision. I still have it on my DVR and will keep it until Sunday. Those guys give you all they got. They are funny; they are emotional and they are in to the game like no one. The two goal calls on Univiosion were the most funny ones I have yet to hear. In the first one they guy said goal first and then a long lasting goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.... then took a breather with and again a long lasting goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.... on the second goal I guess he did not have more breath to do the long lasting goal and invented all sort of spanish words to make the goal entertaining and emotional. I had a bunch of guests home and we were all laughing and enjoying his goals call. You have to listen to it to appreciate what the guy did. We tuned to ESpN HD but their goal calls were dead compare to the Univision Call. "Parlate ---Jesus".:D

dimi1963 said:
I have no comment, the fact that my team is in the final speaks for itself.

Forza ITALIA!!!

Congratulations!

I hadn't yelled gol the way I did yesterday since last World Cup. My team Brazil is out but I was so happy to see the Germans go. Hoping Italia wins it all, well deserved.

RandallA said:
Congratulations!

I hadn't yelled gol the way I did yesterday since last World Cup. My team Brazil is out but I was so happy to see the Germans go. Hoping Italia wins it all, well deserved.
Thanks RandallA I was actually hoping to see a final with Italy and Brazil... Next time...:up

I am happy for the German team. The host country got the third place, which is not bad!
Looking forward to the final match tomorrow!

This is it my dear friends, judgement day. I know that Italy does not have a favorable precedent with France but I truly believe that this squad can get the job done. I am all jittery, and I cannot wait for 3PM to arrive. I will check in after the game..... FORZA ITALIA let's make history!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts