World Extreme Cagefighting

Cagefighting : Undisputed

I found razor robs' knockout appalling. Olaf was defenseless after taking a right and fell to the mat looking at the ref. Then rob went down and hit him again while Olafs arms were outstretched. Olaf's head and arms were then completely down on the mat, then rob hit him again beating his head into the mat, as he was still defenseless. And then Again! 3 times in the face. Disgusting. I know its one of the refs responsibilities but the guy was out with the first blow. It looked like Rob was in the middle of committing a murder IMO. I am well aware of the brutality and bloodiness of the sport but this was unprofessional and unsportsmanlike.

Last edited:
dfergie said:
Olaf was out from that first punch, the ref should have stopped it right there I thought too... even though Olaf still had his head up...
Yeah he had his head up until the first punch administered on the ground. After that the next two were with his head laying on the mat. The ref should have never let the next two punches occur. IMO Razor went too far. I know its violent, but theres a point where something inside you should be telling you to stop. He could have killed him with that second or third punch on the ground.

Last edited:
dfergie said:
There was a Quick K.O. in another bout also... the only 2 times I have seen Olaf live he has been beaten...
What about the guy that dislocated his shoulder? What a way to lose.

dfergie said:
Olaf was out from that first punch, the ref should have stopped it right there I thought too... even though Olaf still had his head up...
That was one of the better fight nights I've seen in a while. However, I agree the ref should have called the bout when Olaf dropped to the mat like a sack of potatoes and laid their helplessly for several seconds. Likewise, Razor could have killed Olaf...he was out cold and those punches were being fully absorbed by his head since he was lying on the mat. The last 2-3 punched were completely unnecessary. The ref should have been much closer to the action and Razor should have had more self-control.

Good fights last night on wec . the edited it right last night showed more fights and less talking . it would be nice to see the ufc replays on hdnet in hd.

WEC tonight 9:30PM Edt
HDNet and World Extreme Cagefighting present Cinco De Mayhem, live from Lemoore, CA. Tonight, "Razor" Rob McCullough looks for another incredible knockout when he takes on Randy Hauer. In the main event, Antonio Banuelos battles Eddie Wineland. Ryan Bennett, Stephen Quadros and Ron Kruck call the action from the Tachi Palace
From Here

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)