Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
I have a big feeling if Boston continues to dominate and they break the curse tonight Satelliteguys will be hearing about it loud and clear from a certain forum founder. :D

3-0 in the 8th right now. Sateliteguys may have some new colors tom. lol Go Sox!

Im trying to stay awake. I kept nodding off the last inning.

TIme to go wake up my 10 year old for the final 3 outs (hopefully!)

well its down to the final 3 outs Scott. Better fire the coffee pot up. It has been a really good game so far. Heart of the order due up should be a great finish.

I'm waiting for screaming to be heard coming from the NE part of the country. :D

Ballgame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way To Go Sox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I just heard Scott screaming for joy. Was that you Scott? :)

Congrats Scott, man just realized ball season is over. I'm depressed now. AW SHUCKS. Oh Well. Hey I'll get started now. Go Giants in 05!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried calling my father when the game ended, but kept getting a recording all circuits are busy. (I just got through!)

YES THE SOX ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes ya wonder if this the Red Sox winning is a precursor to another big event happening next week?

Not to get political but I'm talking about the Election next week.

oh geez, duh!!! (just woke up) I've already voted that's why I forget the date ;) since I don't have to "do" anything on that day... I guess we'll just have to see...

Status
Not open for further replies.