Worship Network on AMC1

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

RedSavina

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 19, 2005
Groton, CT
I am wondering how strong this signal is. Specifically, can it be reliably received with a 1.8M or 2.4M miniBUD setup?

Thanks!
Red

i get amc 1 with a 8 ft bud with an almost perfect signal, prob a 6 ft will get the bird. it is a great sat, i love the ion channels, there is an east,mountain,and pacific channel, also about 5 feed channels and 2 other ion channels. a great nightly lineup with shows like wonder years,mamas family,whos the boss,ect. also qubo, a great kids channel. all these are free too!

ion network is a great set of channels, also g4 is 4 deg away and has a great set of nbc channels free,every time zone, so you can watch leno at 7 pm or at 1 am.

Isn't satellite great? :) We get to watch Leno at 7PM and all sorts of wonderful programming.

I love the ION channels too and hope to begin receiving them tomorrow. I tried today using my 1.2m Channel Master dish and was amazed by the c band picture quality.

RedSavina, with the results I got today I would say you could possibly receive the worship network very clear using a 1.2m dish or bigger.

Red
I can get it very well on a 6 foot dish (1.8m)

Right now I have a 2nd LNB offset for AMC1 (main LNB is at G16) and I can still pull a 35-40 on the ion mux of channels. If I aim it directly at AMC1 they come in around 55-60 on the Pansat 1500

ion network is a great set of channels, also g4 is 4 deg away and has a great set of nbc channels free,every time zone, so you can watch leno at 7 pm or at 1 am.

you mean AMC4 at 101 ;)

G4/G16 has just the one set of nets

and how can you watch Leno at 7PM or 1AM? There are only 4 time zones :)

Those NBC feeds are just the legit feeds with NBC commercials and black space. So if Leno is on at 11:35 Eastern someone on the west coast can see it at 8:35 PDT and someone on the east coast can see it at 2:35 EDT but not both :)

my mistake! i am getting the nbc ch on the amc 1 sat. four or five of them. never watch them, just flip through sometimes, also a telemundo test pattern. i didnt know those were feeds, thought they were actual nbc ch from a city in those time zones. silly me!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts