worth a laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what else is funny, every week I see a story "Bush's Approval Rating at Lowest Ever", and i'm like "Same story again", but no, it's a totally new story because it's dipped lower and lower and lower over time...

...but meanwhile it really IS the same story, ahahaha, what a retard that guy is...maybe he needs some chubby interns...

Purogamer said:
You know what else is funny, every week I see a story "Bush's Approval Rating at Lowest Ever", and i'm like "Same story again", but no, it's a totally new story because it's dipped lower and lower and lower over time...

...but meanwhile it really IS the same story, ahahaha, what a retard that guy is...maybe he needs some chubby interns...

there never has been a retard as a president. even clinton was not a retard.

Purogamer said:

And guess what else is funny, you bum rushed my thread with your political views when there was nothing political about that little skit.

Van said:
And guess what else is funny, you bum rushed my thread with your political views when there was nothing political about that little skit.

I was sorely tempted to delete the political posts from this un-political thread.

However, that would be too DBSTalk like :)

LER

Go ahead and delete it, who cares...

the fact that we can't have commercials like that here shouldn't be lost, but go ahead if van can't handle the thread hijack "attempt". Not exactly seeing tons of "OMG that was the funniest thing" posts, but whatever...

Purogamer said:

the fact that we can't have commercials like that here shouldn't be lost, but go ahead if van can't handle the thread hijack "attempt". Not exactly seeing tons of "OMG that was the funniest thing" posts, but whatever...

The fact that there are not a lot of "OMG that was the funniest thing" posts may have a little to do with your hijacking the thread with your political views. BTW, are you saying we can't have commercials like that because of our current President?

Anyway funny post!

What's the deal guys?? Things have been "wound a bit too tight" on this forum for the past week - 2 weeks. There have been an awful lot of judgmental flames in The Chit Chat Club lately.

Is EVERYBODY not getting any??

Purogamer said:

Why dont we just agrea to the fact that you dont like me and I dont like you and leave it at that instead of you resorting to childish speculation as to what I can and cant handle.

You're no different to me than anyone else. I'm referring to your reaction to my thread-hijack. You objected to it, which is fine, so if you want it deleted I have no problem with that.

I don't think the commercial was so ground-breakingly funny, considering we've seen so many just like it over the years, but can appreciate the attempt.

Any mod can delete anything of mine from this pthread, regardless of reason. Better?

Ok, well it was posted as worth a laugh and nothing more, one persons mild humour is anothers outright hillarity and yet anothers moral objection. As someone else pointed out things have been on edge in this forum for the last two weeks and its evident it all stems from what katrina has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)