would you pay $100 for this dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Good or bad deal, its all up to you like it or not. To me, its worth the money, and I do hope I can get one set up this or next year with my seven footer since I moved to this town four years back, All I need is a license or permit for the dish.

Yes, there is not many analog channels around, but whole lots of digital channels which at the C and KU band you can watch, there lots freee channels in C-band and you have to paid when you subscribe from DTV or Dish.

Some day, Big dish will be come back as all thing will be go back to basic.

I guess my first question is How much looking have you done in your area? If you have hunted extensively and you have little to no selection, you may have to settle for having to buy vs getting a system for free. It's all about supply and demand. (Supplied side economics as Ronnie Regan put it) If you have perfected your dish hunting skills are feel certain there are no alternatives withing hunting/hauling range, then at least do a counter offer. Even 50 bucks is still high IMO, but might be what you have to do if there are no others around (for free) to pick from. The analog IRD really needs to still work (for dish position and polarotor control) and have a remote so you can get a usable setup initially with minimum investment.
Do some more scouting. You might get lucky. At the very least if you find one down the road/around the corner for free after you cut this deal your gonna be very irritated.....lol
I cant see anyone beating his door down, especially for the asking price so that one is likely safe while you browse. If it was a working 4DTV receiver setup that would be a completely different thing.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts