Wow!!! It is Eerily quiet on this board today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

67Yv8t

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
For the last few days i couldn't keep up with all the posting. And now today, you can hear the whisper of the breeze as it blows down mainstreet, with people peeking out their windows like watching a "Gunslinger" just before the big Draw of the fast guns.

LOL!! Just you wait until tonite, and I imagine that this site will go through the roof with the number of posts, regardless of the outcome. Here's hoping that tonite is a celebration!!!!!!!

Who is going to be able to provide credible evidence and the real story when this board meeting is over? Hopefully Sean has an unimpeachable source (read Wilt perhaps?)

vurbano said:
I bet there will be more press release and articles than you can imagine

Yeah but I don't want to wait for them to come out with their spin - just the facts, hell if Sean would post a single image of a thumbs up or down I'd take that as gospel.

subdude212 said:
Yeah but I don't want to wait for them to come out with their spin - just the facts, hell if Sean would post a single image of a thumbs up or down I'd take that as gospel.

:up I did not know I had that much power.. :D :D :D

Just resting our typing fingers. :)

Yes the silence IS scarry. :D But my heart tells me we will have some good news. :D

How do you know that, Vurbano? I never knew what time the meeting was and still haven't heard. Do you know something we don't?

Scott Greczkowski said:
Just resting our typing fingers. :)

Yes the silence IS scarry. :D But my heart tells me we will have some good news. :D

It's in Voom is going dim in 6 weeks :D

MasterFX1 said:
CNBC has a live reporter camped outside the building in Florida where the CVC board meeting is taking place. It's a good bet there will be some info this evening.

Yep, I'm here just watching CNBC on VOOM :D They have been having "updates" nearly every hour, but there isn't anything. Since this morning they are just talking up the "family feud." I figure it will be on CNBC first.

Cross those fingers....here's to hoping VOOM has a future. Or is this the calm before the storm?

It's just the sound of the breeze pushing the dust cross the empty street, with the occasional tumble weed rustling along. It's killing me waiting to see who comes out of the CV saloon standing.

bryan27 said:
Yep, I'm here just watching CNBC on VOOM :D They have been having "updates" nearly every hour, but there isn't anything. Since this morning they are just talking up the "family feud." I figure it will be on CNBC first.
If it is good news, it will probably bet told 1st at HDNews :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)