wrestle mania 22

Oh yea, cant miss one of these. The Foley match was great.
Do you think Bret will do a run in on the Shawn/Vince match?? I think something will happen.

Wow!!! Wrestlemania 22 was overall very good!!!

Loved especially the end where the anti-Cena crowd got what was coming to them. Although I might not be the biggest fan of Cena, I would much rather have him as champ than HHH.

Thought that Foley/Edge, Mickie/Trish, HBK/Vince the triple threat and pretty much the entire card was decent with the exception of the pillow fight and Boogeyman/Booker T match.

So overall it was a good PPV IMO

I didn't like the ending...

This one did not feel like a WrestleMania at all, felt like a regular PPV. There were no normal WrestleMania swerves and new fueds created.

I do hope RVD uses his title shot tommorow night against JohN Cena, as he can draw crowds in.

I would have to say that was one of the best Mania's in a long time and I only watched 4 matches.

Ladder match was good but the timing was off especially for Lashley on the ladder...

All I have to say about the Hardcore Match... Foley is truly a quality peformer. That goes for Edge as well. He just needs to ditch the whole Lita deal.

HBK v Vince: Gotta love the DX references. Vince is a horrible wrestler, but you have to give him credit for taking all those bumps. Too bad he wasn't trained to put his hand up in front of the ladder.

HHH v Cena: Adequate match. The crowd pop is what drove that match.

Surprisingly pleased with the show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)