Wrestling or UFC fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
now that's diversity already :) well i like them both, of course wrestling is all a show, but it's good entertainment for me, and UFC, well that just rocks, i really don't care much for boxing at all. to me boxing has taken so many bumps and bruises over the years, it's lost it's edge. Of course there is a boxing PPV coming on OCT 15 between a woman and a man, that should be interesting lol

Well Iceberg is obviosulya wrestling fan. Scott G is. I once appeared in a wrestling PPV. Do some searches you will finf threads on this.

i had counted on iceberg being a wrestling fan, gotta love NWA wildside. No intention to flame, just thought i'd strike up another conversation on the subject

I'm a wrestling fan, and I'm also a WWE fan. Right now, they are for the most part, NOT one in the same. I want more matches and less pathetic attempts at acting by people that can't even wrestle.

Pride is great entertainment......personally, wish wrestling would go back to the days of ECW.......that was IMO great wrestling entertainment. WWE is great, but as with everything, it's more money driven now than ever......back in 98,99 those were good years to watch WWE, then WWF........who can forget the Mankind vs Undertaker Hell in a cell match.....now that was a memorable moment for everyone lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)