WSI fumble,but great recovery (1 Viewer)

Comptech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 26, 2006
Travelers Rest SC
Just wanted to say I ordered a DMX522 LNBF on tuesday and was told I would have it wensday.[Only 90 miles from WSI].Come wensday no LNBF,checked e-mail and had a tracking number saying shipping info recieved,no problem,maybe they did not get it out that day. Thursday came and still no delivery,tracking still only showed info recieved.A quick call to WSI and Hal answered the phone and was very helpfull.He checked tracking also and said"this isn't good' and apologized and connected me to James who I think was the original order prossesor.James checked into it,and although no explanation said I would have it friday and apologized.Someone dropped the ball and I can understand that in a high volume retailer.But what I apreciated was everyone was apologetic and made it right.Hard to find that anymore.I will continue to purchase from them.And by the way that little dual LNBF works great!

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Just wanted to say I ordered a DMX522 LNBF on tuesday and was told I would have it wensday.[Only 90 miles from WSI].Come wensday no LNBF,checked e-mail and had a tracking number saying shipping info recieved,no problem,maybe they did not get it out that day. Thursday came and still no delivery,tracking still only showed info recieved.A quick call to WSI and Hal answered the phone and was very helpfull.He checked tracking also and said"this isn't good' and apologized and connected me to James who I think was the original order prossesor.James checked into it,and although no explanation said I would have it friday and apologized.Someone dropped the ball and I can understand that in a high volume retailer.But what I apreciated was everyone was apologetic and made it right.Hard to find that anymore.I will continue to purchase from them.And by the way that little dual LNBF works great!

Thanks for the compliment and the kind words Comptech & thanks for your patience. These should not happen, but once in a while someone does drop the ball and we work quick to fix it. I hope the DMX522 worked well for you. :up

pjcl

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 9, 2008
Earth
I ordered and received my system a few days ago, and was very pleased with the overall service over the phone and with how fast the shipment arrived. I have to say, however, that I received wrong parts with the package. I only received one side support arm, and many of the screws, bolts, and washers were missing. Not a big deal with these, I just had to scramble through my tool box. About the support arm, I used one from another dish I had, so that took care of it. But so you guys know, for future reference.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Hi,

Thanks for your purchase.

If you are missing any parts in your future orders, please let us know and we will be happy to get them out to you as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)