WTFBBQ? (Dish's website)

Beachbum

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
PBCH, FL
Dish's website registration messed up?

So i'm TRYING to sign up on dishes website to take a gander at my account or whatever may be there, but I cant sign up! "Unable to logon to system due to technical difficulties. Please try again at a later time." Anyone else getting this?

Happens all the time - they just can't keep their site running.

They use the rejects from their DVR programming teams to run the website. :cool:

I'm 25. It's not an old thing, it's a "how lazy can people get that you're abbreviating everything" thing...

Or as the kids would say,

I25INAOT, IAHLCPGTYAET

Yeah, the website is having 'technical difficulties' 23 out of 24 hours... I quit trying to access my account online.. It is quicker to call and talk to a non-english speaking CSR. :D

Whoops, I usually don't use "kiddie abbreviations", but "WTFBBQ" makes me laugh uncontrollably for some reason, I thought I'd share.

My install isn't until the 20th, so they have plenty of time to fix things.... I don't NEED to view my account, but I like to view it for shites and giggles.

BFG said:
I'm pretty young and I still don't get it or how it's funny.

Same here. I'm in college so I am certainly not THAT old. I've never seen it before, don't understand it, and don't find it funny.

I check my account every day to see about equipment upgrades being offered. There was one day a couple of weeks ago I couldn't get access, but I've connected to my account info all other days. I occasionally check my bill while I'm there too.

I haven't seen/heard of that acronym before either.:confused:

Yeah, you're weird, no problem agreeing with you there...=)

I've been on dish's website a bunch over the past week, and it's worked every time. That dish tech depot that was off-site (the rweb thing), is now also incorporated into dish's site. Seems like the dishnetwork.com version is a little more updated too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)