Wwe 24/7?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sweetbronxyankee

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 26, 2006
On my dvr 625 I hit my 3rd button and had seen we got a preview of WWe 24/7 legends of wrestling series, I was wondering and it's been awhile is dishnetwork gonna finally offer us wwe 24/7? I hope so:cool:

I would LOVE to have WWE 24/7. Its one of the two on demand channels that had had me thinking about ordering digital cable. (The other one being Howard Stern on Demand)

I don't understand why they'd allow this to be in the preview area if they aren't going to offer it. it seems like it's a bigger commerical for cable and on demand than it does for E*. Am I missing something?

abricko said:
I don't understand why they'd allow this to be in the preview area if they aren't going to offer it. it seems like it's a bigger commerical for cable and on demand than it does for E*. Am I missing something?

That's why I made this thread I thought i was missing something myself.

I haven't had a chance to watch this yet. I did notice in the program info. it said "also preview the new movie by John Cena. I bet the main reason this is there is to get people to go see the marine movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)