X-Box 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a X-Box the day the come out years ago. I also have played PS2 for years too. But never have I heard someone say that they thought the graphics were better on the PS2 than on the X-Box, but everyone has there opinion.

Illogical to think that ps2 has better graphics than xbox. Name one game that you've played on both to back this up. It makes zero sense...

Microsoft's biggest problem is they spend their advertising dollars on bad games, and not nearly as much as the better games. How "Blinx" got so much money i'll never know...

PS2 quality is well documented. That, and Playstation 1's well documented problems have garnered sony a really bad reputation. Their PSP shipped with dead pixels in the screen. Sony hasn't a clue when it comes to making stable hardware. I've heard of an occasional xbox problem system but it's hardly common.

PS3 controller is a bat-a-rang, and the system looks weird. 360, if it turns out to be the cheap media center that it could be, will be awesome. Having all your music, downloaded movies (I mean wmv and mov and stuff, not copyrighted movies), emulators and ALL THE STUFF ON YOUR COMPUTER, available to your tv, is just wicked...

PS2 better looking than xbox...wow, I still can't believe I read that.

I haven't been keeping up with the whole Gaming scene here lately. What exactly are some of the 360's features and what all can it do like what purogamer was saying "music, downloaded movies, emulators , etc? When can you purchase one? Thanks

Well if you had intended to buy the system, 8 games, a bunch of accessories, and done this all at the same time, you could save 60 bucks. But no one does this. What you have to understand about these high-priced bundles they sell online is they are intended to NOT SELL. It's the truth. Why go out to bestbuy at midnight, for most of the country it's cold at midnight in november, when you can order it online and have it next day without paying sales tax? All the stores realize this, and in order to make sure you take your ass into their brick-n-mortar stores, they only sell bundles online. If they have no pre-orders from online, that means more units for the stores.

EB can't compete against bestbuy if they don't have as many units in the store as possible. BB feels the same way against EB. This is how every console launch will be from now on, you'll have to go to the store to get it. That's fine with me, i'm just a little concerned about it being so close to christmas, some crazy people might get violent in the parking lots so I hope the stores have someone watching. Having a camera there for the police to look at AFTER the fact isn't good enough...

Launch day, you should be able to find one in your town. May not be the bestbuy/EB's, but kmart ,sears, etc...they should have it.

Van said:
yea I do, the graphics to me seem to be a bit better than that of the xbox wich doesnt surprise me since sony is does make good in display quality.

The PS2 graphics weren't even better than the Dreamcast's graphics let alone the Xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)