X0 600/601 Ku@123ºW

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I can't see either. I get 100 signal, 1 quality. My XO reception pretty much sucks though. I bet I could get better XO signal with my little dish - lol.

I have a great picture @54 on 600 and 601 Diamond Jim
I can't see either. I get 100 signal, 1 quality. My XO reception pretty much sucks though. I bet I could get better XO signal with my little dish - lol.Shawn95GT
Billion here
yea thanks guys for the reports on sat X0 600/601. i get a 54 signal quality most
of the time with a great picture. i was thinking that the digital signal should be
more equal to my other digital signals. I get 80s & 90 on most birds but anyhows
thanks again for your input.:D :D :)
Billion:cool:

Shawn95GT said:
I can't see either. I get 100 signal, 1 quality. My XO reception pretty much sucks though. I bet I could get better XO signal with my little dish - lol.

Shawn,

I show G0 at 4640 and XO at 4643, so they are almost together. I have seen as much as 10 or 12 clicks between the C and Ku side on a satellite. Try bumping around and check your polarity. I was whining about something I couldn't pick up, I knew I was dead on, but was getting nothing. I hit the auto skew and it came right in.:yes

I dialed in XO when I stumbed upon the mexican lottery (or somethign like that) on TP 24. When I get my DVB receiver I'll be able to get it spot on.

I've also noticed the C/Ku sweet spot being slightly different. It looks funny when changing sats because the check-mark will skip a sat and then back-track.

I'm still convinced that something isn't quite right with my setup. I find it hard to believe that a PF dish is THAT lossy on Ku as compared to an offset. X4 is solid though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts