Xbox 360 Controller Question

tawhite

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 24, 2005
The Sunshine State
Since I started using rechargeable battery packs I have a dim green light in the left lower quadrant on my controller when I shut the Xbox 360 console off. Anybody else have this? I have seen it discussed on support forums but no solution. This does not happen with regular batteries. The contacts are different on the two types of battery packs.

Any ideas?

Thanks

tawhite said:
Since I started using rechargeable battery packs I have a dim green light in the left lower quadrant on my controller when I shut the Xbox 360 console off. Anybody else have this? I have seen it discussed on support forums but no solution. This does not happen with regular batteries. The contacts are different on the two types of battery packs.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Are you using regular rechargeable batteries or the connect and play kit? I use AA rechargeables and do not experience the same thing you are seeing.

microsoft knows about it and says it will not harm the controller. there was an article a few months ago about it. mine does it as well.

minorthr said:
Are you using regular rechargeable batteries or the connect and play kit? I use AA rechargeables and do not experience the same thing you are seeing.

I use the battery pack, like in the connect and play kit but I use the stand alone charger. I would imagine AA rechargeables would not have the issue as they would fit in the standard battery case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)