Xbox 360 HD DVD for $130 or $149

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
Select Sam's Clubs are selling the Xbox 360 HD DVD drives for either $130 or $149, depending on where you look. We're not sure this is worth getting a Sam's Club membership for—especially if you're like us and already shop at Costco instead—but if you've already got one, hop on down and see.

Speaking of the drive, remember that Black HD DVD limited edition drive? We wonder if that's going to be released in the future to match the Xbox Elite. We think it will. – Jason Chen

Tech Bargains

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/home-entertainment/dealzmodo-xbox-360-hd-dvd-for-130-or-149-249392.php

I just picked up a used player at gamestop with 3 Hd DVDS (Pulse, King Kong, and Van Helsing) with my discount card for $162 after tax... and despite my thoughts that hd and upconvert dvd are too close to tell... my first dvd I played (for my daughter) was Polar Express and had the dvd version running at 720p on my samsung dvd player... they were nowhere close!

Suprisingly yes... like it is said before though it makes me wonder about cable/satellite HDTV... I compared Harry Potter GOF DVD to HBO HD and couldn't see a difference... I have since today compared Constantine, King Kong, and Corpse Bride and the difference is greater than I expected (both sound and video)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts