This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Xenforo Upgrade

Scott Greczkowski, when you have a chance can you help me with my post #348? I still see no change.
I don’t know exactly what your trying to ask so I made a video showing how it works. I hope this helps.

WOW, I didn't even notice that before that the Navigation Bar stays there after you scroll down. Awesome, thanks Scott. That video was a big help. I feel like a dumb ass now! LOL

Any chance for the "Classic skin?"
Nope, I posted a screen shot earlier of when I tried to convert it over and it was horrible. To much has changed unfortunately.

With that said that does not mean at some time in the future I will try to make one, I just down have the time right now.

Why not? Likes are likes, right? Besides, the pit is a very small group of people who post there anymore
However when the pit is open, more likes are given on that content than any other content , and it can definitely skew any credibility of a poster on Sat issues if one bases credibility on like count.

Small membership, but it's among the most active sections for participation.

Reactions: JSheridan
So, I've been trying to mimic Multiview by ignoring all the forums except for the handful that I follow and just use What's New and Watched Threads. So far so good. If I have a thread that I'm watching that happens to be in an ignored forum, then it appears to hide that watched thread as well. Can't seem to find a way around that.

You just have an answer for everything don't you...

Honestly I installed that feature 2 minutes after he asked it. Then he said he was in mobile and I was like... oh crap and then tested it in my phone and found the solution. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!