Xfinity (Comcast) Instant TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
They all have caps. 1000 gigs per month
Maybe, maybe not. The important thing to understand is that they do implement them and they will likely do it without notifying you.

If you are a Comcast Internet customer and you're not sure if have a cap (or you know you don't just because), visit this link:

XFINITY Data Usage Center

There's a link near the bottom of the page where you can check by Zip code and some links where you can log into your account and check.

When you log into your account and view your Data Usage Overview under the heading of Devices, there's a link to set up "alerts" regarding your usage. The default is 90%, 100% (mandatory), 110% and 125%.

Reactions: andy_horton
Edit-- My original post stated the cost of Instant TV is $20. That is incorrect. The new price effective for many as of Jan 2019 is $12. This includes locals, any of which in HD available, and the current "broadcast tv fee" (varies by market) which went from $7.75-$10,) DVR Lite (20 hrs) Music Choice channels with Showtime & Starz included for 1 yr. Then they increase to $5 per month. Optional others available of course for a fee. Just a clarification.

Sent from my LG-M322 using the SatelliteGuys app!

I can't help but think that they'll eventually glue some fees to the Instant TV product because that's how they do.

It probably isn't fair to compare just the TV pricing as Comcast's broadband is relatively high-priced.

Reactions: andy_horton
I can't help but think that they'll eventually glue some fees to the Instant TV product because that's how they do.

It probably isn't fair to compare just the TV pricing as Comcast's broadband is relatively high-priced.
harshness, fully agree. As a SECOND EDIT:-( , Comcast has informed Instant TV customers it has added $10 for the "broadcast tv fee." Their deception lies in the "bundle." If you bundle internet and regular tv service, while on the bill there is the bundled price, and the line items of fees and taxes, it does not show what is paid for the internet & tv service seperately. However, Instant TV is shown as a seperate line item since it is considered an add on..That being said, they desperately try to show "savings for the month.." I do know I have the Blast (150Mbps down) on promo 1 yr for $49.99. I could go a step further and save $13.00 with my own modem router or gateway. That seems to be where the savings really would kick in. Finally, Comcast is allowing customers to purchase their own equipment to go with Instant TV, not to mention keeping video sub numbers inflated, and hoping you will want to subscribe to other premium services beyond what is free for 1 yr, Showtime and Starz. Their "DVR Lite" is a crappy 20hrs..fills up fast even in SD programming. This is based on a 30min SD show, (sitcom) and will hold approx. only 35 or so episodes before full.

Sent from my LG-M322 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts