Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
THE O&A WINTER XM OFFER
Take advantage of these special wintertime savings now! Offer expires 12/31/05

All portal radios - $99!
All SkyFi2 car/home bundles - $39!
All XCS9 car bundles - FREE!
Visit http://partners.xmradio.com and enter promo code: OPIANTXM6 to access these deals!
Limit one radio per customer.
(3) months XM Radio service required

Wow, great deal! Too bad my Dad already bought his SkyFi bundle for $100 more than that last month. That's what he gets for removing another gift idea from my list ;)

Foxbat said:
Wow, great deal! Too bad my Dad already bought his SkyFi bundle for $100 more than that last month. That's what he gets for removing another gift idea from my list ;)

Good deals indeed, I recently bought the Pioneer AirWare for $49.99* with 6-mo sub minimum. I love this unit, as it goes with me everywhere I go now.

* No rebete requiered. :D

Hey, I just found this notice regarding your Pioneer AirWare unit:

Important Safety-related Battery Upgrade for Pioneer AirWare Satellite Radios
If you own a Pioneer AirWare satellite radio, you should be aware of a potential safety issue associated with the battery supplied with some of these radios. Do not use the battery supplied with your Pioneer AirWare satellite radio until you determine if the battery in your radio needs to be replaced. You can do so by visiting www.upgradebattery.com or by calling 800-221-1391 between 9AM and 8PM (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday, and between 9AM and 4PM (Eastern Time) on Saturday. You may continue to use your radio with the home dock or car dock that came with your radio.
Please click here to go to www.upgradebattery.com.
Thank you for your cooperation. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Also, where did you find it for only $49.99? I googled it and the prices are coming in over $100.... hmmm

jbcheshire said:
Hey, I just found this notice regarding your Pioneer AirWare unit:

Important Safety-related Battery Upgrade for Pioneer AirWare Satellite Radios
If you own a Pioneer AirWare satellite radio, you should be aware of a potential safety issue associated with the battery supplied with some of these radios. Do not use the battery supplied with your Pioneer AirWare satellite radio until you determine if the battery in your radio needs to be replaced. You can do so by visiting www.upgradebattery.com or by calling 800-221-1391 between 9AM and 8PM (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday, and between 9AM and 4PM (Eastern Time) on Saturday. You may continue to use your radio with the home dock or car dock that came with your radio.
Please click here to go to www.upgradebattery.com.
Thank you for your cooperation. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Also, where did you find it for only $49.99? I googled it and the prices are coming in over $100.... hmmm

Found it at FW under Airware...it was a deal that ended around new years day.

FW--> fat wallet

BTW: Thanks for the 411 on the battery, looking into it right now :)

Thanks for the tip. I use FW for some other stuff. I will set up an alert there for the next deal.

Does anyone else have something similar to Pioneer's unit they can comment on? I am interested in getting one of these portable units.
Thanks.

jbcheshire said:
Thanks for the tip. I use FW for some other stuff. I will set up an alert there for the next deal.

Does anyone else have something similar to Pioneer's unit they can comment on? I am interested in getting one of these portable units.
Thanks.

Well actually I just found that the same deal is still valid. Click on the link below

http://xmradio.com/directv/directv.html

Although it says $99.99 after clicking on Buy online the price will drop to $49.99 for the Pioneer's Airware XM2Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts