Birmingham, AL
RoadyXT - Free
RoadyXT + Boombox - $99
XM Commander - $49
Myfi, Tao, & Airware - $99
Skyfi2 Car Bundle - $49
Skyfi2 Car Bundle + Boombox - $59
Polk Reference Tuner - $119.99

Catch - must pre-pay for 3 months service ($38.95) and a 6 month committment. This is a promotion from Opie & Anthony.

http://partners.xmradio.com use code OPIANTXM6

Edit: Site doesn't work with Firefox. I had to use IE.

Dgenx321 said:
It's sad that they are giving their stuff away.

Sirius has them worried....

It is called a PROMOTION...... I really don't think Sirius has them too worried they just need to advertise their products. I like PROMOTIONS >>>>> I get good deals!

BryanSR

Dgenx321 said:
It's sad that they are giving their stuff away.

Sirius has them worried....
Doesn't Dish and DirecTV more or less "give their stuff away" to new subscribers too? It's the razor blade business model. Give away the handle (receiver) and make it up selling the blade (monthly subscription)

I think its funny how these deals have been around for deals and before it was oh its awesome that xm does this. Now its oh they must be desperate for subs.

doubletap, that's weird. I just checked and it looked like it was working.

scotsmanron - sure, after the 3 month subscription expires just call customer service and add it to your existing account under the family plan.

Well, heck that's no bargain then. I might as just by the XT outright. Especially since CompUSA has the XR9 for free after rebate with no programing requirement.

Just tried to get the Tao again. Typed in the "opiantxm6" discount code. there was no discount. Price stayed $199.00. If it sounds too good to be true...

doubletap said:
Just tried to get the Tao again. Typed in the "opiantxm6" discount code. there was no discount. Price stayed $199.00. If it sounds too good to be true...

I think you guys might be doing something wrong.

You cant just go to XMs site and try to buy it its not going to work. You have to go to this link http://partners.xmradio.com/ were it says access key enter the opiantxm6

then click the I understand box, hit shop now and then it lists all the equipment you can buy and the price. I'm looking at it now and the TAO airware and Myfi are $99 I even added the TAO to the cart went to check out and it list the TAO Price 199.99 sale price $99 the 3 months of service $38.85 total $137.85

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts