XM on DirecTV sound quality

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

J.M.

Original poster
Mar 12, 2006
Hi everyone,

I don't know if this is limited to my house or not (although I suspect that it isn't because every channel but the XM stations are okay). What I'm noticing is extreme sound distortion. Is anybody else noticing this?

I hope that this problem is resolved soon. It sure is annoying.

-JM

When you notice it, come back and post the time and channel right then. That way we can also tune to it right then for a test. I scanned through mine without any distortion.

The time is 12:39 AM in the Mountain time zone and it seems like everything is back to normal. Thank goodness...that distortion was annoying. Thanks, everyone.

I was listening to mine the whole time up to :10 till and it was flawless. Glad to know you are working now; must have been an anomaly.

Yeah, sounds terrible again. Oh well...I'm sure that they'll have it taken care of before daylight.

i heard it too. I was showing my mom her new directv system w/tivo and i diddn't get a good look! Better now though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)