XM Online: Titles

LER

Supporter / Pub Member / Server Weenie
Original poster
Sep 28, 2003
Round Rock, TX US
Anyone else missing titles on the XM Online streams?

(Could be my stupid office).

Thanks,
LER
(The streams are fine, just no info :) )

It usually works for me at the office, but occasionally I lose them. I'll see when I get back to the office today. Thanks, guys!

LER

I have NEVER been able to get any XM programming @ home. I have asked them quite a few times why and I never have been able to get a straight answer. I have Zone Alarm and I have turned it off and I have disables ALL PC Protection and made sure cookies were enabled but I still get the "cookies are not enabled on this computer" message OR I get the "NO or BAD account" message so I just gave up on it. I have a 4 radio account and the people that man their "help desk" aren't much HELP.
BryanSr

bryansr said:
I have NEVER been able to get any XM programming @ home. I have asked them quite a few times why and I never have been able to get a straight answer. I have Zone Alarm and I have turned it off and I have disables ALL PC Protection and made sure cookies were enabled but I still get the "cookies are not enabled on this computer" message OR I get the "NO or BAD account" message so I just gave up on it. I have a 4 radio account and the people that man their "help desk" aren't much HELP.
BryanSr

Try creating another account. You can have one for each radio. It will ask you for the email and radio ID just pick a different email address and radio ID from the others and see if that works. If it still doesnt then its most likely something on your end.

bryansr said:
BryanSr

I have had that happen with Zone Alarm.

I shutdown Zone Alarm, logged into XM and then restarted Zone Alarm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts