XM To Expand Channel Lineup and Commercial-Free Music Programming

Sirius_Rich said:
One can only hope any new commercial free music channels would include a heavy metal channel. i still don't understand XM's thinking on this issue.:confused:

Yeah, they should just bring back the channels they've banished to XM Online. Liquid Metal, On The Rocks, Special X, and I know there were a couple other ones.

I have a feeling that CheapChannel is feeling like they're losing money... It's a way to get some of those bucks back.

I am happy they added WLW Cincinnati. It's good to hear the station again down here in South Texas.

M Sparks said:
How do you figure?

I listened to both Sirius and XM for a week before I made my choice... the choice was not very hard at all. XM didn't have any compelling content on talk radio nor any decent music channels.

digiblur said:
I listened to both Sirius and XM for a week before I made my choice... the choice was not very hard at all. XM didn't have any compelling content on talk radio nor any decent music channels.
It's an issue of personal taste. Arguing XM content vs Sirius is like arguing over which flavor of ice cream is better.

digiblur said:

Ah...yeah...ok...
For a whole week .

fkostyn said:
Personal opionon, I would never get Sirius because of Stern. To each his own opionion.

It is funny to hear people say that they will not go with Sirius because of Stern. He is too filthy :) but yet they will sign up for XM and the have Opie and Anthony which are basically XM's version of Howard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts