• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
well here is our last matchup. Please let us know which provider has the best customer service and I ask that you take the time to post why you think so.

Well once again I cannot add an actual poll. So let's see what you can post.

In all the times that I have dealt with Sirius' customer service they have been cordial and promptly adressed and fixed my problem. And, they thankfully aren't outsourced.

First and most importantly, a phone call to Sirius doesn't involve going to India.

Second, they are VERY nice every time I have had to call.

First and most importantly, a phone call to Sirius doesn't involve going to India.

Second, they are VERY nice every time I have had to call.
I have both And XM is better to me Sirius makes me wait for about 1 HOUR on hold. And took 6 months to send my rebate and 10 phone calles to find out it was lost. And the CSR have hung up on me more than once and told me to f**k ofF.

Before about six months or so CSRs where great and hold time was 10 min not IMHO.

But to be fair XM have really only called them to reconnect my MYfi and they gave me 77 for a year for comming back because I have a car they said go figure.

I have called Sirius three times
-to activate
-to add playboy radio :D
-to swap receivers

all 3 times they picked up within 3 minutes (when I activated it was Christmas night and they picked up in less than 90 seconds)

A+ service

Same with Ice. I called to activate on Christmas Eve(errrr, I mean on that one Holiday eve that falls on Dec. 24 that we dare not speak of for fear we may offend some):D night and they answered right away and had me going in about 5 minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts