XM vs SIRIUS

LER

Supporter / Pub Member / Server Weenie
Original poster
Sep 28, 2003
Round Rock, TX US
I'm an E* subscriber, so I've heard the Sirius music stations, but I also LOVE MLB Baseball. There is a possibility I'll be stuck in Charlotte NC for most of this MLB season for a contract, and would love to hear what's going on with the Texas Rangers while in NC.

So, given that the monthly charges are the same now, what would you recommend for a radio, and what for service?

I'd need something for the car, as well as something for the apt/house.

Thanks!

If you want mlb get XM. I don't really care about baseball. The only sports I like are football and nascar which is comming sirius. I haven't heard XM so I can't compare. Sirius seems to have pretty good playlists to me.

I had both, but if you have to have MLB then you have no choice. If no MLB needed the Sirius is my firm choice. Personally I can't stand sports over the radio in the video age; I can find a TV to be in front of for games I want to watch.

Sirius has a nice range of talk channels. Not to mention the music channels you already knew about. Left, Right, and plenty of non-political talk on Talk Central. The Radio Chick Show is hilarious and Jay Thomas, a sarcastic B-Actor who has no problem interviewing people and making fun of them the rest of the show.

I like the talk stuff. The news is pretty comparable. The original programming is really what seperates the two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)