XM's Truckin' Bozo DID NOT pass away!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
It was just announced on WLW that Dale Summers the Truckin Bozo has passed away. The Truckin Bozo was a popular late night voice for Truckers around the country, who tuned from radio Station to radio station as they drove across the country making their deliveries.

The Bozo show came to XM and was a godsend to truckers who could now listen to the entire show without losing the signal.

If I remember correctly it was because of the Truckin Bozo show that they were able to catch the Beltway Snipers.

RIP Dale.

Hey Scott, i just heard bozo on wlw yesterday along side bill cunningham. he said that they had several bozo is dead jokes several times, and even a fake obituary.\
so i think bozo is still alive.

Hmm that would be great if he is still alive. I do know he was having health issues which made him take some time off away from the microphone.

Ok HE IS ALIVE, yes it was a joke Bill Cunningham was playing, but it sounded very real.

Now they are joking about it on the air.

yeah, gee that's funny...

There's only one bozo, and nobody had better EVER make a joke like this about my childhood friend...!!!~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)