XP 64 Bit driver for Twinhan 102G

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Papote

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 3, 2005
Is there a working driver for the Twinhan 102G to run in Windows XP Pro 64 bit version with an AMD 64 X2 chip.
Card worked great on my old 32 bit P4. Can't find any drivers that'll work.

BDA driver at the bottom of the page, use vp1020;

hxxp://www.twinhan.com/download_driver&software.asp

Windows XP 64 bit has no real benefit for satellite cards. Not enough software, Mytheatre works with a couple of problems. No diseqc control with BDA drivers.

Tried both 1.2.3.5 and 1.2.3.6. Had to change the compatibility to XP, cause I kept getting "Not Support this OS" message; but still get Failed to install driver error.

Papote said:
Tried both 1.2.3.5 and 1.2.3.6. Had to change the compatibility to XP, cause I kept getting "Not Support this OS" message; but still get Failed to install driver error.

I had one of my Twinhan cards running under XP 64 using the BDA drivers. I am not sure it was the 102G, but I would think they use the same drivers.

I was not impressed with XP 64, there is hardly any software which runs on it. Divco fusion HDTV card worked perfectly, ATI card only supported video no tv. and Mytheatre had missing labels in settings pages. So I upgraded to X2 processor and kept XP.

Had a hell of a time trying to find XP 64 bit drivers for most of my hardware. The only thing I had left was my DVB-S card and modem (Who uses these anymore....:D).

Think I'm going back to good 'ol 32 bit XP.

Hope Vista is any better....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts