XSTREAMHD™ SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH ECHOSTAR SATELLITE SERVICE

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
While I love my VUDO, I have seen the 1080p from XSTREAMHD and the video quality was the same as the Bluray. (And in theory it can be better then Bluray as he studios dont need to compress things as much... but that is up the the studio on how they get the movie to them at XSTREAM.

Also the audio is 7.1 DTS Master Audio, something VUDO does not offer.

This service is for those folks who want the very best. Its not a service for everyone.

i am in agreement with those who think this may fail. Voom failed and i even thought it was attractive. the 400.00 equipment buy is going to be a deal killer. i think only videophiles and audiophiles will truely be interested...the average joe does not know the difference. its going to take some real marketing. Since its movies only i don't think with extreme HD's pricing model where the charge per movie that its going to threaten cable or pizza pan services. Their movies like HBO etc run all the time for a flat rate. Another dish in addition to the already in place pizza dish is going to hurt people with HOA's because they may not approve a second dish for movies. it may not fall under the fcc law.

While I love my VUDO, I have seen the 1080p from XSTREAMHD and the video quality was the same as the Bluray. (And in theory it can be better then Bluray as he studios dont need to compress things as much... but that is up the the studio on how they get the movie to them at XSTREAM.

Also the audio is 7.1 DTS Master Audio, something VUDO does not offer.

This service is for those folks who want the very best. Its not a service for everyone.

This will be my last post on this topic, because I don't want to continue to be negative.

I feel that the target audience that 'wants the best' is going to just buy the damn blu-ray as opposed to spend all this money on equipment and then a monthly fee and then a rental fee. There is not a large enough audience of suckers to do this... Steve Jobs couldn't make the sheep do this.

This business model is flawed and will never work. It will never be profitable.

I feel that the target audience that 'wants the best' is going to just buy the damn blu-ray as opposed to spend all this money on equipment and then a monthly fee and then a rental fee.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner. I could not agree more with you!

You guys are confusing things.

Dish Network and Echostar are two totally different companies.

XStreamHD is not leasing space from DISH Network, or for that matter leasing any space from the DISH Network satellites.

Instead they are leasing space from Echostar who has space on an AMC satellite. That satellite has nothing to do with consumer DISH Network service.

Both owned by Charlie Ergen.

Two different cars, same driver.

On paper, you can separate the two. In reality, not so much.

Hi Everyone,

Lot's of great questions. Most of the answers are at your fingertips at XStreamHD Home. But, if anything does not seem clear please send me a question directly, so that I can address your concern and make certain that we are not being vague.

Have a great weekend!

XStreamHDGuy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)